TGIW! Thank God it’s Weekend. There’s one obvious fact about weekends. Events!! Yes. We have a list of events for you to choose from. You don’t need to have a boring weekend when there are places you could be. Check out the list of events below:
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
- The Evening Church (TEC) convention which begins on 15th September will run through 17th September at the Silverbird Cinema Halls, Ibom Tropicana, Uyo. You don’t want to miss this power packed programme.
2. The Start Conference Festival (StartConFest) began on the 11th of September and will end on the 17th of September 2017. This means you’ve still got time to be part of this awesome events. There have been many good testimonies so far. Don’t say we didn’t tell you.
During the course of the festival, you have the opportunity to meet startups from different fields, learn new things, get certified, catch up on trends around the world, access startup opportunities and contribute to the creativity and entrepreneurship eco-system.
3. M.A.D (Making A Difference) Summit is a call to active and positive participation in defining the destiny of our society.
The M.A.D movement is incubating a generation who will not just sit around and complain but will intentionally discover, passionately develop and excellently deploy our God given potentials into providing value for a world in desperate need of it.
Date: Saturday,16th September, 2017.
Venue: The Roothub, AKEES Plaza, Opposite Ibom Hall, IBB Avenue Uyo.
4. Old School Service by the Christ Family House. We know this will be super amazing. An event where everyone step in attires like the good old days. The event will take place by 4pm on Sunday, the 17th of September 2017.
5. Well, this event will launch us into the new week. The Executive Digital media marketing masterclass by Ized Uanikhehi is mostly for Social & Digital Media Managers, Bloggers, Social Media Influencers, and other Digital Media Personnel.
Port Harcourt, Rivers State:
- This comedy show by Joshua King promises to be amazing. On Sunday 17th of September 2017, this will definitely be a good place to unwind and relax with friends and family. If you’re in Port Harcourt, you sure don’t want to miss this. More details below:
To get your events featured on Weekend events, send a high resolution photo of the event details like the one above and a brief description of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From all of us at Veragist, have a fabulous weekend.